Thursday, May 29, 2014

#PapisongoAndCutlerX

****i wrote this on my first blog kaseyanthony.blogspot.com on 11/4/10****

finished working out. i had worked on my shoulders. i was jus leaving the gym and was feeling nice and pumped. As i stolled down 8th ave in chelsea finding a source of protein, i suddenly recogonized a familiar face from a video i had seen the night before and jerked off too. I said to myself, we wud have the greatest chemistry on film and produce sum great Stuff. how could you resist KASEY?? 
There he stood waiting for the light to change....5'7, standing tall and erect, with a hooded jacket, coverin his chocolate colored bald head from the autumn breeze that chilled the air. His lips as soft as cotton balls and red as strawberries. His eyes were a light brown, reminding of the puppy i saw in the window wanting to find a new home. His skin as dark as herseys kisses, in which he covered my body with. We greeted each other on the curb. 
As he continued to kiss my pale skin, he colored it a pasty red with each touch. We stared into each others light colored eyes and before i knew it he couldn't say no..he than invited me to dinner. I dont know if it was the chicken quasadea or an instant attraction, but the energy was high and i was enjoying ever minute staring into those light brown eyes. A magnificant piece of beauty and I couldnt believe i was sitting next to him. 
He told me his real name and I knew instantly we had connected before, and honestly he took the TOP prize for that session..it was incredable...i have yet to find someone who can at least compare to his standard....but last night, i had a second chance to show him what he was missing. he couldnt recollect who i was, but once he remembered.....emotions ran through both of our eyes, as tears started to flow from our eyes. we cried together as his thick cock pounded into my now stretched hole banging my prostate hard. my mind went numb as i took the severe fucking... hot and sweaty and rough....whoa....it was rough and romantic, jus the way two men should fuck...

Thank you CuterX for teaching me and opening up to me, allowing me to get to know the real you...who is geniune with a big heart, warm, trusting, caring and gifted with a great social network of family and friends.......you are love!!!

i wont go into further detail but judging from his pix, u can tell it was HOT!!!! hopefully that was my "audition" and sometime in the near future we will film a scene together so our FANS can see what great chemistry we have. it will be an instant Hit, Best Seller, Most Downloaded, Most Talked About. it will be the EPIC!! If not im ready for round 3 off camera....

After all Papisongo is the sexy Rican from the Bronx. 
And so is CutlerX, please visit his website, mine will be up soon. 

CutlerX.com
@CutlerX
#PapisongoAndCutlerX
@papisonoXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment