Saturday, May 24, 2014

PAPISONGO's Friends

You know I'm worried about one psychotic delusional loser passing judgement on me but who the fuck cares cuz they prolly some out shape and work loser who never leaves their mothers home and spends all his time searching the internet to find ways to knock me down...
Guess what with friends like 

(Industry Friends)
My #1 Corey Corey
CutlerX
Pretty Boy Dreas 
Ricky Rauch
Slim 
Big Beef
Ian Rock
Christian 
Champ Robinson 
Antonio Biaggi
Kriss Aston
Drilla
KOBRA 
Drew Driver
Hotrod
Noah Paris
Brooklyn Kid
Kamrun
JP Richards
Qwan Machofucker
Jay Scorpio
Colton Ford
Sage Daniels
Seduction
Lil Papi
Arquez
Envy
Kidd 
Ace Rockward
Francis Sagat

(Fashion Friends)
Quar Brown
David Laffe
Cisco Vegas
Phillipe Blond
David Blond
Pony Zion
Andrew Christan
Nasty Pig
Marlon Mckenzie
Yamil
Daddy Hexx
Brian Neih
Miss Jai Alexandar
Luna Lens 

(My Girls)
Princess
Fisty Weiner
Moca Lite
Dee Tranny Bear 
Elizabeth St. James
And the House of Extrvaganza 

Just to name a few, but u can see I am Loved....also and most important my loyal fans who always encourage me to do me and notice the effort I put into being PAPISONGO but my point is taken very well. They got my back regardless with whatever someone else may think or say, they are REAL and know I am loyal well mannered sexy Rican worthy of their friendship. So probably what they hear is pure Fabrication and not forthright which is why they still remain in my life. Or like any other friend they cum to me directly. 

So to those haters, ur jus wasting ur time, instead of hating me be my friend so one day I can introduce u to my entourage of peeps....

 
Look how much my fans luv me...

I luv u all and thank u for being their every step of the way...
😘😘😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment