Friday, May 23, 2014

Crazy Dude


Where do I begin?
You think u know but u have no idea. 

This creation is taking a lot of my time and energy out of me. 90% of the time I am playing PAPISONGO...why do u think I should be compensated for my commitment and devotion. 
Example being:
I fucking hate the gym, I would rather stay home watchin tv than overwhelm my body into the "perfection" of being PAPISONGO... 
I have gone out of my way for many years loosing friendships, gaining new friends, learned sum lessons, fought many haters, been arrested, caused twitter wars, crossed country, danced in many clubs, learned new languages, signed autographs, bombarded with fans...all to maintain the image that I created to Brand the name PAPISONGO....even to the point of being hospitalized in 2011 for the GAY bashing I received being PAPISONGO...I am now scared for life (if u know me u know where my scar is) that's why with so much faithfulness into my fictional life it is becoming more infused with Kasey's Life...
Here's a story: 
My spot on Christopher Steeet in NYC is The Hangar...Dino my man! God I luv my drinks...and respect...Thank You for all the hard years....they know me and allow me to do me...
I remember this one time to get noticed, I threw a stool at sum Queen with a big mouth and wouldn't STFU, lmaoooooo....but the funny part is my Creation of the character PAPISONGO...I had to throw the stool and get kicked out by security jus cuz I know the KIDs wud start talking and hating..."who that? Why he so sexy? What's going on girl? What's the tea honey? 
Or this time, I was in Boots and Saddle a place I use to Gogo dance, a new queen had taken the stage - Princess Bitch, I was so infactuated, I had to strip to my draws and crawl up on stage and perform with her as she lip synced to a mix of Nicki Minaj, she didn't expect it and we went along with it and the dollars rained on our performance, many performances later I cum to be very fond of princess and her craft...
Lastly how can I forget my loyal fans talking, taking pix, downloading and loving. They help me maintain being PAPISONGO... I am very grateful by their encouraging support...
Even if u hate me or love me ur talking bout me and that is a blessing of love.... I like being PAPISONGO too....he's sexier, younger, and very interesting....


can't wait to see what PAPISONGO does next......💋💋💋

#ImPapisongo
@PapisongoXXX......




No comments:

Post a Comment