Monday, June 2, 2014

Truth

Since my first scene in 2009, I knew this was the life for me and was I going to be a LEGEND...
I enjoy expressing myself sexually and flirtatious opening and exploring my body out to show to the world, I am art!!
I am beautiful dammit!!
also luv being watched..we are all human and live in a union where the consitution states, we are Free! We should live freely and opening....

I wanted to marketabley represent a company in the GAY XXX INDUSTRY and allow my gift to shine and do what I feel most comfortable doing while the compies sit back and collected profit from my image....it worked for KIDD, LIL PAPI, CHRISTIAN, TRAPPBOY, MARCDEPREE, ROBBYMENDEZ....

My collage of years in this INDUSTRY prove how these companies have lost a considerable amount of restitution, I'm  FLAWLESS, SEXYAF, BEAUTIFUL, ALLURING, APPEALING, RADIANT, WEL-MANNED, CHARASMSTIC, CHARMING and jus simply GORGOUS....










And the years went on.....






And more years...




My POINT: As u can clearly see, I have dedicated, enthusiastically, committed, my time and upheld my BRAND and CREATED a STAR....

I'm PAPISONGO 

U are seriously missing out...













 

1 comment:

  1. I would interested in knowing why you receive such negativity for the industry. What logical reason would they have to not want to work with you. Your versatility and "versatility" are obvious commodities that should be capitalized on, so there has to be something else that is not being said

    ReplyDelete